Welcome aboard, me hearties!

Spatzis, queridos, darlings, this is BethAnne, captain of the seas, coming at you from the MS Dana Sirena somewhere between Esbjerg, Denmark, and Harwich, England, and thrilled to the gills that I don't get seasick. I'd like to invite you to join me on this little adventure I like to call "Kicking the World's Ass and Taking the World's Names." Here's my rough schedule [yes, some of the stops are already in the past - please note that I procrastinate]:

April through mid-May: Portugal
last couple weeks of May: Sweden and England
June: Egypt
July: South Korea, China, Cambodia, Japan
a few days in Tahiti because, you know, why not
August and September: the US [the West Coast and the Midwest - talk about your strange cultures]

I'm going to attempt to document the interesting bits in short but sweet, semi-frequent posts. Wish me luck, and let me know if you're going to be in any of those places!

P.S. The title of the blog is from the Snow Patrol song "Chocolate" - the full line is "All these places feel like home." And it's true, they all do, in one way or another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment