Antequera: the Sampsons.

The first night in Antequera, Mel drove Ajay and me [that is correct grammar, don't you even start with me!] into town so I could buy some new running shoes. On the way, we drove past a place called Krasty Burger, complete with the likeness of a clown that looked an awful lot like one that some of us might know better as Krusty...but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

As we were walking around town a little, my shiny new shoes in my hands, we ran into some costumed people advertising Krasty Burger. They looked an awful lot like characters from a show we might know as The Simpsons...but I'm sure that's just a coincidence, too.


Humer and Krasty - you can see Bert in the background.




Losa.




Roaming the streets.




Surrounding and terrorizing the fine citizens of Antequera.



I really wanted to eat there once - just to try it - but I could never find it again. Sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment