A day with ajummas: traditional livin’.


On the way home, we stopped at a traditional Korean house, turned into an open-air museum to remind young Koreans of what life used to be like.








See how much fun they are?




This is a couple dressed up for a wedding. Look, we even made a heart with our hands. Aw.







The shoes which puts on from the snowfield. [I don’t mind mistakes in English from non-native speakers, but come on, would “snowshoes” really have been that difficult?!?]




Magnanimity. [Ah, yes, I have known some very generous buckets in my time.]




Large Brazen Gong, Small Brazen Gong. [I don’t know, I think the woman in the back with her shirt showing off a bit too much is more brazen than the gongs. (Don't worry, I know that brazen can actually also mean "made of brass" - but that use just isn't as common as the more fun one.)]




I tried to have the same look on my face as the statue, but he does it much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment