Los Angeles: deviantART 10th birthday bash.

Although I'm not incredibly active on deviantART, I've been on there for almost two years now and I generally like, you know, art and art people, so when I saw that they'd be celebrating their 10th birthday at the House of Blues in Los Angeles while I was in town, I figured I might as well check it out. I also managed to rope Abbey and Heather into it.

The party included...

...a panel with some of the executive staff...



...reliefs of famous musicians [okay, that's actually just House of Blues decoration, but it's cool!]...



...birthday postcards from dA users around the world...




[This was our favorite.]


...the surprisingly young, cute CEO...



...staff members, celebrating with cake [which they shared]...



...an arts 'n' crafts room...



...a lot of fun art [although, strangely, they didn't say who the artists were, so we can't look up the ones we like on dA...why?!?]...













...and more!


But most importantly...llamas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment